The Effective Date of this Code is December 19, 2017.
Your conduct is governed by an honor code consisting of published guidelines, policies, terms and conditions. If broken, it may result in disciplinary or remedial action. Members (also noted as "Users") are expected to abide by all published terms, guidelines, and the following code of conduct:
- Observe all copyrights and intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, download restrictions and notices.
- Refrain from using excessive profanity.
- Refrain from using racist or insulting remarks directed toward ethnic groups.
- Refrain from using vulgar or derogatory comments that fail to offer some form of constructive criticism.
- Do not use unnecessarily repetitive, redundant, or unintelligible statements.
- Do not post comments substantially written in capital letters or hard-to-read formatting, including, but not limited, statements that contain many spelling errors and poor usage of grammar.
- Refrain from SPAM, track-back links, advertising, product or service "plugging," or any statements resembling same.
- Do not do any thing that infringes on third-party copyrighted material, or that could result in infringement of any third party’s intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
- Do not impersonate another User. Do not impersonate or attempt to speak on behalf of a representative of The Contractarians.
- Do not access the web site from an account that doesn’t belong to you regardless of any group enrollment or permission that may have been granted by the account-holder. Web site access is nontransferable and prohibited access will result in suspension and/or termination of the accounts of both or all participants in the breach, including, but not limited to, accessing the web site from a deceptive proxy server or anonymizer program.
- Do not offer or solicit sale or exchange of items or services to or from Users of the site.
- Do not attach, embed, link or otherwise associate to content with viruses or harmful software or web sites.
- Do not engage in "phishing," data-mining, and/or hacking for other User’s personal information including, but not limited to, identity, credit cards, etc.